Summer Meals Flyer

Meal Price Information 2023-2024

2023-2024 School Meal Prices

  • Breakfast

    • Students: $2.50

    • Adults: $3.00

  • Lunch

  • Pre-K-5: $3.20

  • Elementary student guest: $3.30

  • 6-12: $3.40

  • Staff: $4.35

  • Adults: $5.00

  • Salad Bar Only: $3.50

  • Milk: $0.50

22-23 Free/reduced lunch application will be sent out the first day of school or you may stop by the office and get the form, or download/print it from the space below. If you will not be applying for free/reduced meals (40 cents per meal) you may mail, or send with your child, money for school lunches. Monthly statements will be mailed out for any school lunch balance. In accordance with school policy the maximum number of school lunches charged per individual will be not more than twenty.

Free/Reduced Lunch Application


Hi Mogul families,

I know that paying for school lunches again is something I am going to have to plan for. Above is a chart to help with budgeting purposes. The chart reflects what one student will pay for daily lunches (made with our good local beef) for the year.

 Please submit the free and reduced application form that will be in your back-to-school packet. The form can be a bit confusing, so if you need help filling it out, bring it into the office and we will be glad to assist!

Free and Reduced Application Form

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


For more information, contact the Child and Adult Nutrition Services office at (605) 773-3413.